Do you currently talk to your customers about their employee benefit needs? Have you ever thought about it but feel overwhelmed by the thought of learning all the products and carriers (not to mention the customer service volume that will follow)?
- Needs assessment – KAFL representatives are available to assist in analyzing client needs and evaluating their current benefit plans to look for opportunities.
- Data gathering – Our employee benefits department can provide you with a checklist of the data you need to gather to evaluate carriers and plans, provide blank census template forms or even gather the data for you.
- Research available solutions – Once the data has been gathered and opportunities have been assessed we will reach out to our extensive carrier partners to find the best fit for your client’s employee benefit needs.
- Summarize and present – KAFL will create an easy to read and understand summary of the available solutions as well as strategize with our producer on the most beneficial products for their clients. We are even available to make the presentation for you or with you.
- Coordinate enrollment – From electronic enrollment solutions to face to face meetings KAFL can be as involved in the process as you’d like us to be. We also assist with gathering the appropriate application paperwork for each line of coverage and reviewing each submission for accuracy.
- Client retention – Now the hard work starts! KAFL is in place to help your clients with all of their ongoing service issues. We correspond with the carriers, you and the client (if you’d like) to make sure your clients have a first class experience.
- Renewals – At each renewal KAFL will assist in retaining your client. We use this as an opportunity to add additional lines of coverage, enhance benefit offerings and shop to assure competitive pricing.
- Value added services – KAFL has a full suite of additional services to compliment your client’s employee benefit needs. Services like cobra administration, discount benefit cards and HR360 are perfect additions to their benefit offerings.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Group Life (AD&D)
- Group STD
- Group LTD
- Voluntary Benefits