- All applications for Moneyguard® Reserve must be received at KAFL in-good-order by 1:00pm EST on Thursday, November 14th.
- Lincoln will be making NO exceptions. In an effort to accommodate all deadlines, please let your KAFL team know if you expect to be submitting an application at the last minute so we can prepare.
- Lincoln is no longer accepting external 1035 exchange applications for Lincoln MoneyGuard® Reserve.
- In addition, after November 15, 2019, Lincoln will not have an approved MoneyGuard® product available in the state of New York.
- Please note that due to a very high volume of applications, Lincoln is experiencing delays with their processing and underwriting times
Lincoln is actively working with the state to get their 2017 Commissioners Standard Ordinary (CSO) Mortality Table product approved as soon as possible and we will update you as we learn more.
Additional Reminder: Application Deadline for the MoneyGuard® II product outside of NY is Friday, November 1. Any applications received after that date must use MoneyGuard® III, which is an increased cost for most clients.